- Passing of Allahyarham Hj Shamsul
- ICC orders its prosecutor to consider ‘Mavi Marmara’ war crimes allegations against IDF
- PRESS RELEASE – ON THE DEMISE OF TAN SRI DATO HJ LAMIN HJ MOHD YUNUS
- KLFCW & CWC International Forum April 18-19 April 2015 at Putra World Trade Centre
- Nepal Supreme Court rejects amnesty for war crimes
- U.S. Seeks to Deport Bosnians Over War Crimes
- The Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Fatou Bensouda, opens a preliminary examination of the situation in Palestine
- What’s behind Bangladesh’s war crimes trials?
- RM1.5m to aid Palestinians rebuild
- As civilian casualties rise in Gaza, UN Rights Council agrees probe into alleged ‘war crimes’
The Late Tony Benn
Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War (KLFCW) expresses its deepest sorrow at the passing of a great Parliamentarian, an iconic political leader, a perfect gentleman and a very good friend, Tony Benn, on March 15, 2014.
Born Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn 88 years ago, he became a Parliamentarian in 1950 at the young age of 24, and later served in the British cabinet under Prime Ministers Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan. He ended his days in Parliament in 2001 in order (as he said it) “to spend more time on times”.