- Israel to consider war crimes case
- The late Tony Benn
- The hypocrisy of some nations
- KLFCW PRESS RELEASE MOAZZAM BEGG’S ARREST
- Israel Found Guilty of Genocide
- Tribunal to Deliver Judgement on Genocide and War Crimes Charges
- Prima Facie Case Established
- Renowned Historian Testifies on Systematic Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians
- Gaza War Victims Give Testimony
- Tribunal Hearing Against Israel and Yaron Begins
The Late Tony Benn
Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War (KLFCW) expresses its deepest sorrow at the passing of a great Parliamentarian, an iconic political leader, a perfect gentleman and a very good friend, Tony Benn, on March 15, 2014.
Born Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn 88 years ago, he became a Parliamentarian in 1950 at the young age of 24, and later served in the British cabinet under Prime Ministers Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan. He ended his days in Parliament in 2001 in order (as he said it) “to spend more time on times”.