- KLFCW PRESS RELEASE MOAZZAM BEGG’S ARREST
- Israel Found Guilty of Genocide
- Tribunal to Deliver Judgement on Genocide and War Crimes Charges
- Prima Facie Case Established
- Renowned Historian Testifies on Systematic Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians
- Gaza War Victims Give Testimony
- Tribunal Hearing Against Israel and Yaron Begins
- Tribunal Hearing Against Israel and Yaron to Commence
- The Syrian People Alone Must Decide Who Stays and Who Goes
- Genocide Charges Against Yaron and The State of Israel
Israel Found Guilty of Genocide
KUALA LUMPUR, 25 November 2013 – The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (KLWCT) after listening to the testimonies of 11 prosecution witnesses and voluminous documentary evidence and extensive submissions by the prosecution and amicus curiae delivered its judgement on the two charges against the State of Israel and retired Army general Amos Yaron..
After considering the evidence by the prosecution and the submissions by both the Prosecution and the Amicus Curiae Defence teams, the Tribunal found the State of Israel guilty of genocide, and Amos Yaron of crimes against humanity and genocide.