- As civilian casualties rise in Gaza, UN Rights Council agrees probe into alleged ‘war crimes’
- GAZA: KL war crimes panel can tell truth
- KLFCW PRESS STATEMENT ON THE BOMBARDMENT OF GAZA
- Gaza-Israel conflict: The terrible price Palestinian children are paying for Israel’s war with Hamas
- African leaders vote themselves immunity from new human rights court
- Blinded soldier, widow file $45M lawsuit against Canadian who pleaded guilty to war crimes
- Israeli minister Tzipi Livni given diplomatic immunity for UK visit
- Israel to consider war crimes case
- The late Tony Benn
- The hypocrisy of some nations
The Late Tony Benn
Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War (KLFCW) expresses its deepest sorrow at the passing of a great Parliamentarian, an iconic political leader, a perfect gentleman and a very good friend, Tony Benn, on March 15, 2014.
Born Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn 88 years ago, he became a Parliamentarian in 1950 at the young age of 24, and later served in the British cabinet under Prime Ministers Harold Wilson and Jim Callaghan. He ended his days in Parliament in 2001 in order (as he said it) “to spend more time on times”.